Skip to Content

Department of Agriculture Prerequisite Override Request Form

Prerequisite Override Request Process

  1. Student submits prerequisite override request.
  2. Academic Advisor will review and send valid requests to Department of Agriculture so overrides can be entered in the system (the Advising Center does not enter prerequisite overrides). 
  3. Once override is entered student will then be able to add the course to his/her schedule (if the course has seats or a waitlist).

*This form is not for closed courses. Closed course requests should be directed to the professor of the course if the waitlist function is not available in self-service banner.

* This form is only for Agriculture Courses.

*This form is NOT for Teacher Certification Courses (AG 4343 and AG 4212)

* This form is only if you have an approved substitution preventing you from registering. Example: CIS 1323 was substituted for AG 2390

* This form will take 24-48 business hours to process (Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm).

* If your request is approved you will still need to add the course to your schedule (if space is available).

See the illustration below to see how to find the CRN and course number

If you need multiple prerequisite overrides for the SAME semester you can enter them in the cells below.


Courses: AG 3352, AG 3317, AG 3353, etc.

CRN Number (s): 12300, 12301, 12345, 12346, 12347, 12348, etc.


I understand this form is not for closed class requests. *